
Hey everyone! Have you all taken profits? TBH, I’m pretty happy with how my last NVDA setup played out.$221.50–$222.20 held, NVDA reclaimed $225.40, then pushed through the $228–$229 area just as I was looking for. We’re now around $231.30, so the previous setup has basically played out.
$228–$229.50 This is a good range. I marked this zone because it was the previous breakout area from my last analysis. If resistance turns into support, I want to see buyers defend this zone before looking for the next leg higher.
The next major level is $234.05, which is the previous high on my chart. That’s why I’ve marked it as both my first take-profit and breakout confirmation level. A clean break and hold above $234.05 would tell me the upside structure is still expanding.
Below the entry zone, I’m watching $224–$226 because MA5 is around $226 and MA13 is around $224. That’s my secondary support area if the first retest gets deeper.
So my plan:
Long entry: $228–$229.50
Stop loss: $223.35
TP1: $234.05
TP2: $238–$240
If $228–$229.50 holds, I’m looking for another push toward $234.05.
If $234.05 breaks and holds, I’ll start watching $238–$240.
But if $223.35 breaks, I’m out. That would tell me the pullback is no longer behaving like the continuation setup I’m looking for.
NGL, seeing the previous setup hit the levels I mapped out feels pretty damn good. 😄 But now I don’t want to FOMO into the move just because NVDA is green.
Okay, the chart data above comes from Bitget. Besides allowing for 24/7 trading and better strategy planning, the Bitget Alliance Progra now enables me to profit. In special circumstances, this can extend my stop-loss, making me more resilient to risk.Now Let’s wait together to enter.$228–$229.50 is my line in the sand for the next long setup, while $234.05 is the level I’m waiting to see break.
